Monday, August 10, 2009

SwitchFlops by Lindsay Phillips

I just got a pair of the cork kitten heel SwitchFlops by Lindsay Phillips and throughly love them! I put the shoes on as soon as I took them out of the box and wore them around the house. They were that comfortable and beautiful to look at too. I also got a pair of the straps to change the look of the shoes so now it's like I have 2 pairs instead of one! I'm saving up to get a pair of the black kitten heel sandals and more straps that I can use on both pairs of shoes.

If you'd like to get a pair of your very own, head on over to Lindsay Phillips website and have a look around. She also has the shoes in regular flip flops too. I wish they came in my favorite color -- red but hopefully that's on the horizon. You can find them at http://www.switchflops.com/cart/home.php.

No comments:

Post a Comment